Law Professor Blog
- Update Memos Reflecting Tax Reform Available for Nonprofit Organizations Casebook
- New Tax Law and Nonprofits
- Drennan: Conspicuous Philanthropy: Reconciling Contract and Tax Laws
- Frye: Art Law & the Law of the Horse
- Galle: The Dark Money Subsidy? Tax Policy and Donations to 501(c)(4) Organizations
- Aprill: Amending the Johnson Amendment in the Age of Cheap Speech
- Pitegoff et al.: Community Development Law and Economic Justice--Why Law Matters
- Goodrich & Busick: Sex, Drugs, and Eagle Feathers: An Empirical Study of Federal Religious Freedom Cases
- Follow up on the GOP tax bill repealing the Johnson Amendment
- GOP Tax Bill Allowing Churches to Participate in Political Activity
Philanthropy News Digest
- Quality Jobs Fund Invests $5 Million in California Central Valley
- NYAS, Blavatnik Foundation Names Inaugural UK Laureates, Finalists
- Johns Hopkins Philosophy Department Receives $75 Million Gift
- T. Denny Sanford Pledges $30 Million for Children's Zoo
- Bezoses Pledge $33 Million for a Thousand Scholarships for DREAMers
- Pittsburgh Community Foundation Sets Precedent with Amicus Brief in Gerrymandering Case
- $30M Donation: Too Good to Turn Down, or Too Risky to Accept?
- Nonprofit Museums Face a Core Quandary: At What Price Art?
- BlackRock CEO Urges Private Industry to Consider its Overall Impact
- Wild Horses Couldn’t Keep a Nonprofit Away
- Arson Nonprofit Closed in Michigan after Sole Funder Pulls Out
- Hunger Persists in the Shadow of Abundance
- The Leadership Ethos: How What We Believe Can Inform Our Leadership Practices
- Examples of Digital Campaigns that Inspire Positive Change
- CMS Opens Door to State Medicaid Work Requirements
- Nonprofit Book Review: Social Startup Success – A Must Read for 2018
- Facebook Announces Overhaul of Newsfeed: What Does It Mean for Nonprofits?
- A Few Thoughts About Nonprofits and Digital Transformation in 2018
- AI and Nonprofits: Will Bots Make Transition from Functional to Friendship?
- Twitter for Nonprofits in 2018: Rebirth or Retire?