Law Professor Blog
- Aprill on the Tax Bill and 501(c)(4) Social Welfare Organizations in The Hill
- 2018 Outstanding Nonprofit Lawyer Award Nominations
- Webb: 99% of UK charities should lose their charitable status
- Chodorow & Aprill, The Parsonage Allowance Subsidizes Religion
- ARNOVA-Asia Conference: Deadline Feb 28
- NYTimes: When Charity Workers Turn Predatory
- Fleishman, Putting Wealth To Work: Philanthropy for Today or Investing for Tomorrow?
- Galle, Design and Implementation of a Charitable Regulation Regime
- Mayer, Fiduciary Principles in Charities and Other Nonprofits
- Plerhoples, Nonprofit Displacement and the Pursuit of Charity Through Public Benefit Corporations
Philanthropy News Digest
- Growth of Impact Investing Significant, But More Needed, Study Finds
- Bush Foundation Announces 2018 Fellows
- Virginia Tech Receives $20 Million for Honors Fellowship Program
- Google Commits $300 Million to Fighting Fake News, Boosting News Sites
- 2018 Global Teacher Prize Awarded to UK Art and Textiles Teacher
- As National Geographic Examines Its Own Racism, Are There Lessons for Nonprofit Leaders?
- A Custody Dispute: Will the Real Nonprofit Board Please Stand Up?
- The Met Opera and James Levine: This Time Was Different
- Will Subminimum Wages for the Disabled Finally End?
- Competitive Positioning: Why Knowing Your Competition Is Essential to Social Impact Success
- Nonprofits and Their Buildings: Buying as a Gentrification Hedge
- In Columbus Suburb, a Nonprofit Arthouse Cinema Thrives
- Money or Mission? The Fight about Big Tobacco’s Philanthropy
- News Outlet “Indian Country Today” Reopens under Nonprofit Ownership
- Executive Succession: Should a Leader Be Central to a Succession Process?
- Will Robots (and bots) Replace Nonprofit Staff and Interns in the Workplace?
- Trainer’s Notebook: Facilitating Brainstorming Sessions for Nonprofit Work
- Book Review: Work That Matters
- Facebook Usage Declines: What Does It Mean for Your Nonprofit’s Digital Strategy?
- A Powerful Way for Nonprofits To Avoid Collaborative Overload